Non-Surgical Hair Transplants from Aesthetic Hair Restoration
If you’re looking to treat your hair loss in a non-surgical manner, Aesthetic Hair Restoration has options for you. We offer non-surgical hair transplants and hair restoration options in Houston, TX. Our team has been helping patients with proven non-surgical hair loss for more than 15 years. While surgery can be an effective way to treat hair loss, it can result in longer recovery times and require medication. We proudly offer hair transplant options that can help you achieve thicker, fuller hair without needing to use anesthetics. Non-surgical hair replacement refers to any treatment for male pattern baldness that does not involve surgery. Options may include medications, devices, supplements, and more. Our team would be happy to discuss your options when it comes to non-surgical hair restoration. Learn more and schedule your consultation with us today.
Non-Surgical Hair Loss Treatment Options
Aesthetic Hair Restoration stays up to date on the industry’s innovative options regarding non-surgical hair loss treatments. We offer the best options available for regrowing your lost or thinning hair. For those who aren’t interested in hair transplants and other surgical options, we can help you find an alternative solution. We offer the following non-surgical hair loss treatments:
- Medication – There are two FDA-approved medications that treat hair loss. Using these medications every day can treat your hair loss effectively. Propecia, or Finasteride, is an oral medication that blocks the hormone responsible for male pattern baldness. Rogaine, or Minoxidil, is available as a foam or liquid and is applied directly to the scalp to increase hair growth in men.
- Low-Level Laser Treatment – This non-invasive option can be used for men or women. Low-level laser treatment involves a device that contains up to 30 therapeutic low-level light lasers. Light energy is delivered to the scalp to stimulate microcirculation and increase blood supply to the scalp to stimulate hair follicles. The results could be fuller, thicker, healthier, and shinier hair.
- Microneedling – A popular option, microneedling is also known as Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT). Small, needle size holes are made into the scalp to promote the healing stages that create new cells containing healthy hair follicles to promote the growth of strong, healthy hair.
- Scalp Tension Reduction Device – Reducing tension in the scalp can boost blood flow and help you grow stronger, thicker, and healthier hair.
- Change in Diet – Eating different foods may be just what you need to regrow your hair. Not getting the proper nutrients can contribute to hair loss. Our team can help ensure you are eating the right foods or taking the proper supplements. Foods that promote hair growth include eggs, berries, spinach, fatty fish, sweet potatoes, avocados, nuts, seeds, and more.
Why Use Non-Surgical Hair Loss Treatments?
Surgical hair loss therapy can be expensive and ineffective. The experienced team at Aesthetic Hair Restoration suggests you consider non-surgical hair loss treatments if you’re looking to get your hair back. Non-surgical hair loss options might take longer to see results, but those results are often better and longer-lasting. Surgical hair treatment options can come with side effects, but you won’t have to worry about them with medication, LLLT, or other non-surgical options. There have been significant advances in hair replacement solutions and going the non-surgical route results in less recovery time, instant results, initial lower costs, no risk of scarring or infection, no pain or discomfort, a discreet and realistic solution, and the ability to resume your daily life immediately. Learn more about the benefits of non-surgical hair loss treatments:
- Low Risk – Non-surgical options mean no anesthesia or fear of infection. Many people who undergo surgical hair loss treatments experience pain and discomfort and require painkillers. Non-surgical options are low-risk and not painful. There’s no scarring or burns to deal with.
- Affordable – A surgical hair transplant can cost thousands of dollars. Non-surgical options are often much more affordable.
- More Options – You can try various non-surgical hair loss treatments until you find one that works for you. You may also be able to combine treatments, such as changing your diet along with low-level laser treatment.
Cure Hair for Good with Aesthetic Hair Restoration
Another reason to choose non-surgical hair loss treatments is the ability to get to the root of the problem. While surgical and non-surgical treatment options produce positive results, going the non-surgical route can make your hair growth last longer and grow in fuller without needing to worry about losing it again over time. Our team will explore all your options, including scalp micropigmentation, capillus laser hair therapy, and laser hair transplant. Our team stays up-to-date on the latest innovations and advancements to ensure you have the best choices when looking to replace your missing or thinning hair.
Schedule Your Hair Replacement Consultation Today
Aesthetic Hair Restoration offers virtual and in-person consultations so you can explore your options for non-surgical hair loss treatment. We offer financing options and specials to help you afford your treatment. Contact us today to get started by scheduling your consultation.